- Barreled Actions consist of Barrel Blank, CRF-O DLC Coated Action, Chambering of Barrel & Muzzle Finish, Assembly & QC.
- This is assuming we have all tooling necessary to perform job. If additional tooling is needed, customer will be responsible for 50% tooling cost. (Reamer, Gauges, Etc.) We have a large selection of current tool and chambering options.
- Controlled Round Feed
- 223, 308, Magnum or PPC/SPC (Valkyrie) Bolt Heads
- Swept Bolt Handle
- Remington Style Feed Lips (compatible with AICS magazines and hinged floor plate designs)
- Interchangeable Bolt Head (you can run multiple calibers in one action)
- Pinned Recoil Lug
- Pinned 20 MOA Rail