DNA Firearm Systems is now an official dealer of Foundation Stocks!
Foundation’s stocks are machined from a solid piece of composite, formed through combining layers of material and resin with intense heat and pressure. This method gives us several advantages over traditional composite stock manufacturing.
- The solid block of material gives us a dense homogenous material that is absent of any voids or air pockets commonly found in composite stocks.
- The structure, density and stability of our material allows us to machine structural geometry into the stock to create a balanced stock while maintaining high levels of strength and rigidity.
- The high compression strength of our material allows us to build an action/DBM specific stock that requires no bedding or pillars.
- The consistency of our material allows us to model and test stock changes reliably.
- Our material is very durable and stable in extreme environments. It is resilient to abuse and is easily brought back to its original luster if scarred.